- lfn: La bandera de bot debe es demandada a esta paje. Esta vici usa la politica de bot normal e permete botes global e aproba automata de alga tipos de botes. Otra botes debe es solisitada a su, e alora demanda asede de un manejor sin nun oposa.
- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
Pf copia esta en la sesion conveninte.
== [[nom]] == === Pro === *: === Contra === *: * <big>'''Resulta'''</big> —
Proposa per dona la rol de "administrator" a Jorj Usor:CgboereeEdit
- IsaacBenHarush (discute) 00:22, 9 setembre 2019 (UTC)
- Angel Blaise (discute) 18:53, 9 setembre 2019 (UTC)
- Chabi (discute) 09:34, 14 setembre 2019 (UTC)
- IJzeren Jan 19:38, 16 setembre 2019 (UTC)
- Sajmĉjo (discute) 06:49, 17 setembre 2019 (UTC)
- Resulta — La proposa es asetada.
Proposa per ce Istoria de la lingua catalan deveni un article bonEdit
- 3-0: La article ia es marcada como article bon.
Proposa per ce Provinse Soria deveni un article bonEdit
- Resulta —
2-0. La article es marcada como bon.
Proposa per dona la rol de "administrator" a Usor:ChabiEdit
- Started on January 8, 2021.
- MarcoAurelio (discute) 22:10, 10 janero 2021 (UTC)
Proposa per dona la rol de "administrator" a Usor:Caro de SegedaEdit
- Started on 27 July 2022.
- --Caro de Segeda (discute) 06:21, 20 julio 2022 (UTC)
- Sajmĉjo (discute) 09:26, 20 julio 2022 (UTC)
- Krissie (discute) 10:45, 20 julio 2022 (UTC)
- --Jumpy01 (discute) 21:40, 22 julio 2022 (UTC)
- Oppose. I find it concerning for an administrator candidate to create a promotional article at any wiki.  is quite concerning. --Martin Urbanec (discute) 19:58, 21 julio 2022 (UTC)
- - Oppose - Per Martin Urbanec. --Daniuu (discute) 14:04, 27 julio 2022 (UTC)
- opppose for the reasons I outlined on Meta, specifically the deceptive use of multiple accounts to promote himself. Praxidicae (discute) 15:31, 27 julio 2022 (UTC)
- (Sorry for English) Not being an active member of this community I don't know if my vote is useful for the improvement of the community so I'll just leave a comment for now. I'm always pleased to see an inactive community that choose a sysop to better manage and improve it. But I don't like the motivation behind this application, for the sole purpose of reverting a GS action apparently, also because the user was not transparent globally. From the beginning, in fact, it should have been specified that we were talking about an autobiography. Instead, many projects were asked to translate it without specifying it. If the page wants to be restored by the community, there is no problem doing it for me, but those opinions should be transparent and not motivated by anything else. Furthermore, as mentioned, the campaigns are frowned upon by me. I know that the community is very small and there are no active users, but I also applied for an Italian project without active users, I could have contacted them privately and asked them to vote for me, but for transparency of course I didn't and get a temporary flag without any vote. All users should remember that we are here to collaborate together and to do only the good of the projects! If we talk about the fact that there is a sock that has also evaded the block on a project... well, I don't think it's a behavior appropriate to my idea of a user with advanced rights, and despite being asked several times the user never answered this! Best --Superpes15 (discute) 09:22, 22 julio 2022 (UTC)
- I was very clear and transparent about my intentions, please read here. If you just restore the article, I just delete the proposal, because that is the main point of this: Praxidicae deleted the article of an important member of the Elefen community, and after the community asked her to restore it, she still doesn't do it. That shows her clear disrispect for this Wikipedia and the people who work and worked here.
- I am not coming back again to the discussion, and I already made clear that I find it fair for the article to be deleted from most of the Wikipedias it appears at, but precisely here and in other Wikipedias, the article is relevant. just applying the same rule for all Wikipedias doesn't work and it shoulnd't be done. Caro de Segeda (discute) 12:05, 22 julio 2022 (UTC)