|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Bonveni a la Vici de LFN, un vici libre cual tota pote edita.
Bot policy Edit
Hi MarcoAurelio, I just read the note at the Porton de Comunia and I didn't understand anything. Could you please tell me what is is about this bot policy, in a nutshell? I thought that bots make changes like adding interwikis, changing images that are no longer available for new ones or for better ones, things like that, is that correct? --Chabi (discute) 20:51, 20 april 2018 (UTC)
- Hello Chabi, thanks for the welcome and for your kind message.
- The policy I am proposing to adopt is the m:bot policy, which sets out some basic rules for bot operations and if the community so decides, will allow the automatic approval of certain bots and/or the operation of global bots. The policy is already enabled in hundreds of projects. Indeed, bots perform those tasks that you mention. Please let me know if you have further doubts and if you need anything else. Best regards, --MarcoAurelio (discute) 21:03, 20 april 2018 (UTC)
- Hola Chabi Yo puedo, pero tenéis que poner la solicitud en m:SRP enlazando a la discusión. Un saludo, --MarcoAurelio (discute) 10:21, 1 maio 2018 (UTC)
Request for help Edit
Hello! I have a couple of questions for you that no one has been abel to answer for me:
I had the ability to subtract articles, and now only have "move". How do I fix that?
The logo for the lfn wikipedia is blurry. How do I change it to the svg version?
- Hello Cgboeree.
- You were granted temporary administrator permissions until 11 August 2018 (see log). Those permissions expired so should you wish to regain them you'll have to ask the community here whether they want to entrust you with such permissions again. If the community approves then you can ask at SRP to be granted rights again; and they'll last longer than previously.
- With regards to the logo, this is something handled via Phabricator. I'll file a Task for the issue you mention so they can take a look.
- Hope that it helps. Regards, --MarcoAurelio (discute) 11:13, 19 agosto 2018 (UTC)
More requestes for help Edit
Hello again! I am dealing with pancreatic cancer, so I would like to find someone (or someones) to take my position as "dirijor". How do I go about doing that? Cgboeree (discute) 11:19, 13 desembre 2020 (UTC)
- Hello Cgboeree:
- I am extremely sorry to learn about your illness. I hope that the doctors can find a good treatment and help you; and you'll be present in my thoughts and prayers.
- As for appointing someone else as an administrator for the Lingua Franca Nova Wikipedia, the process is the same as the one you followed when the wiki was created. Any user interested in becoming an administrator can place a request in Vicipedia:Voteria, and advertise it at Vicipedia:Conversa comunial. The community can vote about the nomination and if after at least one week there's consensus (usually it's 75% of support or higher) you can place a request at m:Steward requests/Permissions so that stewards can grant said permissions. If you know about someone that is active here and speaks the language, you can ask him if he'd be interested in becoming an administrator and tell them to follow the above procedure.
- In any case, this wiki is in the set of wikis that stewards and global sysops regularly patrol to delete vandalism and spam, so the wiki won't be left alone and unwatched even in the case you cannot regularly patrol it for now, or no one is interested in becoming a new administrator.
- Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Best regards, --MarcoAurelio (discute) 12:30, 13 desembre 2020 (UTC)